590 Menlo Drive


590 Menlo Drive

Region: Rocklin
Use: Industrial / Office
Lease or Sale: Sale
Building Size: ±15,362 SF
Sale Price: $2,700,000

Turton Commercial Real Estate is pleased to present to the market for sale an owner-user flex building in Rocklin, CA.

590 Menlo Drive, the “Property”, is a 15,362 square foot office/flex building located in Stanford Ranch Business Park. The Property features 13,835 square feet of office space (approximately 90% of the building) and 1,537 square feet of warehouse space (approximately 10%).

The Property is well situated for an owner-user as the building is currently 51% occupied by three tenants, with a 7,527 square foot office suite comprising the remaining 49% vacancy. Two of the three existing tenants have expiration dates within the next twelve months, thereby providing an owner-user with the ability to occupy up to 12,832 square feet or approximately 84% of the building within the next year. The third tenant is currently on a triple-net lease until February 2021 thus providing additional passive income.

The Property is situated on an approximate 52,272 square foot parcel of land, which includes 40 on-site parking stalls. The building also features one rollup door to access the warehouse component of the building.

You might also like: